Thursday, March 6, 2014
My scary experience~
When I was in Saudi Arabia for my break before tow months. I was driving my car my friend we were going to hookah lounge. While we were driving we were talking because it been almost a year since the last time I saw him. While we were talking I was driving strait only after a little time I realized that we were lost. The problem at that time was we couldn't found any exits, so we kept heading strait until we got close from another city. Finally we saw a police officer, and we asked him how we can go back to our city? He sows as how. The scary part was when we were going back. It was too late at night about 10-30 p.m, and i was driving so fast because I want to watch a soccer match. In our way back without any light in the street there was a truck in front of us. The time i got so close from him he turned to my line without any warning. That time I really saw the death in my eyes as what the people say. that time I almost stopped my car and got into a fight with that man, but I was afraid from got into an idiot problem and never come back to U.S . From that I learned never drive so fast because out in the streets there are many kinds of drivers, and many people don't know how to drive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oops... Rakan! You should be a safe driver!! you made me scared about driving a car!Also, you should know your life is mucn more important then watching soccer! but you knew it that you should be safe driver! I am so glad to hear that ! and don't forget it your life is much more important than watching soccer match:)
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine how your favorite thing in the world can put you in danger !!, I am very glad you are good now, but please take care always and do not drive fast :p
ReplyDeleteIt is such a scary incident . It is dangerous to drive fast in a dark road because i think most of the people do not follow the roads systems in Saudi and they become a dangerous for them selves and others.
ReplyDeleteI have to remind myself not to drive too fast when I'm in a hurry because it's better to be late than dead! I'm glad you were OK and didn't get in a fight with the other driver. Be careful, and don't drive so fast!
ReplyDelete