In my childhood I wasn't that talkative person in fact I wasn't talk a lot to anyone, but in one day I met that person while we were playing. The most important person in my childhood is my friend. His name is Ahamed. I met him in soccer club when we were children. He is one of the people I could count on. He is always by my said in every thing, and he is a funny person. I always laugh when I'm with him. One of the biggest coincidence was my family used to know his family in the past, and his father knows my uncle and we didn't knew that.
What make this person special is he always helps me and cheer me up when i'm sad. Also, when it's time to pray he tells me lets go to pray. He is one of the people that you can't not underestimate them. He will do anything just to make you know that he is serious. He influence me in different ways like how to be respectable person. Furthermore he is my brother from another mother and I really miss him.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to have such friend because it is rare to find such friend. I hope you meet him again soon. Trust worthy people are few these days.
ReplyDeleteI sounds like you have such a great friend that trustworthy. Friends like him are hard to find currently. I hope you could meet him one day.
ReplyDeleteIt is good to have best friends. You can talk to them which are difficult to talk to your family. Also, they can help you a lot. Pray for he starts to study in USA like you. If he can you are guys hang out often.
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky to have a friend like Ahamed. You should cherish him! I hope you can make other good friends like him while you're here so that you don't get lonely!
ReplyDelete"Make new friends, but keep the old. Some are silver, the others gold."