Many people think who want to be a soccer player they want it because of the many or to be famous. When I play soccer i fell like I'm in a different world I fell like I'm free I can do whatever I want. Just imagine with me when you are standing in a stadium, and thousand of people cheering your name and count on you to make them happy in the end of the game. Being a soccer player make me think that I can be useful in life by making people happy and enjoy in what they watch.
Soccer players also can be a good role models for kids. For example, if there is a kid who is not good at school, but he likes soccer. He doesn't study because he watches soccer games all the time. One day he meets with a famous soccer player like Cristiano Ronaldo and he tells him to be good at school and get high score. The kid without any doubt he will try so hard to get high score in his classes because that one of the people he loves and want to be like told him to do that.
In short this is my dream job and as I said before soccer is my life. soccer has many benefits and people should believe that soon or later. A lot of people think I want to do that because I'm a bad student or i don't like to study, but they can understand it until they try it. "If you can dream it you can achieve it " so never let people to turn you down or say you can't do it
I really like your the motivation that you have about soccer, and I really hope for you to be the best soccer player, and see you on TV, but don't forget to focus in your study too! Good luck.:)
ReplyDeletethanks a lot i hope that too and i won't never forget to study
ReplyDeleteI like the structure of your writing , and i wish you all the best. I will be eagerly waiting for you to be the next Cristiano Renaldo.
ReplyDeletethank you so much Reham I wish you all the best for you too. I hope to be the next (short) Cristiano Ronaldo but first i have to finish my study after that if I have a chance i won't let it go easily
ReplyDeleteI will be one of your fans if you played for Real Madred, good luck Rakan
ReplyDeleteI used to love playing soccer, but I don't think I had the same passion for it that you do. (Plus it was too much running!) But it's so fun and such good exercise! Your reasons for wanting to do it are all good. I think in most high schools in the U.S., students have to have at least a "C" average to play sports. Is that true in Saudi Arabia? Did your high school have a soccer team? Did you play on it?
ReplyDeleteYes It has a lot of running, but still exciting and fun also. In Saudi Arabia it kind of different then here if you are in school it's ok because you dont know your grade until the last day of school, but if you are in a soccer team they will make you study hard because if you get bad grade in the midterm the will not make play with them until you make it better
ReplyDelete