who are you ?
My name is Rakan I'm from Saudi Arabia. I was born in Riyadh in 28 November 1994. I have 2 sisters and 4 brothers older then me, and I have one smaller then me. My family look like any family. They like to travel and spend time seeing each other and having fun. My father work as a business man. Me and all my brothers like soccer and play video games.
There are many things in world interest me. The first thing is soccer. soccer means every thing in my life. I have been playing soccer since I was a child. Sport in general is the most important thing for me. The second thing is music. I like to listen to music every time when I'm bored, before I sleep, even when I study.
I decided to study in U.S because it's the right place to dependent on myself, and learn how to live a good life. Also, I got the opportunity to see new culture, and I can meet new people who have experience the life. There are many places I would like to visit like, Brazil, Spain, England, Qatar, and a lot.
In short this is me, and these some of the things that I like to do.
Hi Rakan we are class mates agian! good to see you agian!
ReplyDeleteYou like soccer which means, you are so exictied this coming world cup! right ? I m so exitied this coming winter Sochi Olympic !!
yes I'm so excited about that :D and good to see you too again :)
ReplyDeleteI thank we have smothering in comman such as soccer. What is your best team in Spain? And if you will visits qatar don't forget to visit me.
ReplyDeleteYou have a big family (almost enough for a soccer team)!
ReplyDeleteWhat position do you usually play in soccer (right/ left forward, halfback, defense, or goalie)?
I think it's awesome that you (and your classmates) are studying in the U.S. Even though it's probably hard sometimes and you miss your family, you're right that you will become more independent, and you will learn a lot (I hope)!